Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, May 12, 2017

DNA Report: Update on my Ancestry.com DNA Test


Some time ago, I took a DNA test from MyHeritage.com. You can read about those results in my post entitled, "My DNA: What have we learned so far?" I have written several other blog posts about DNA in general and my own DNA test. Subsequently, I took a second DNA test from Ancestry.com. My wife took a DNA test from Ancestry.com also, but she sent her test in much earlier than I did. I was sick with a persistent cold after having the flu and I figured I didn't want flu or cold mixed in with the test.

As you can see above, my own DNA test is progressing through the Ancestry.com system. I would expect to see some results in the near future, so stay tuned for further updates and a comparison to my own family tree information as well as my previous test.

No comments:

Post a Comment